Globex International is an international employee benefits, insurance and risk management consulting firm for agents, brokers, consultants and underwriters. We operate in a “matrix” corporate structure designed to achieve a customer-driven result with maximum flexibility.
Globex International Group is divided into two major operating divisions, each with its own objectives and client base.
- Headquartered in our New Jersey office, the North American Operations division equips a select number of regional and national agents, brokers and consultants with the global capability necessary to identify, target, win and retain lucrative multinational clients. The NAO division includes the Globex Property & Casualty and Health & Benefits departments.
- Headquartered in our Connecticut office, the Multinational Underwriting Services division provides international underwriting and placement services to a select number of insurers (Partner Markets) who do not have an in-house international department or an owned international network of underwriters. The MUS division includes the premium accounting Global Processing Services (GPS) and Captives departments.
Globex is further subdivided into three divisions that work closely with both the Broker Services and Underwriting Service divisions.
- Headquartered in the United Kingdom, Globex Europe is responsible for building and maintaining our worldwide network of Partner brokers, developing new business opportunities into the United States, and coordinating multinational business for our Partners.
- Headquartered in Beijing, China, Globex Asia provides assistance and support with multinational accounts in Asia.
- Headquartered in our Connecticut office, the Globex North American Placement Services practice is responsible for promoting and managing North American account opportunities originating from foreign-based multinationals.