In today’s global marketplace, many of your existing and prospective clients may operate or are planning to operate internationally. This may be through their own foreign based subsidiaries, by exporting their products and/or services overseas or by simply sending their staff abroad on company business.
International exposures require specialist insurance knowledge and understanding and this expert know-how is now available to you! Globex Europe can help you solve your clients’ often-complex international insurance problems. In doing so, we will not only help you to strengthen your client relationships, but also help safeguard your business from the competition, particularly from brokers with dedicated international departments.
Unique Features of Globex Europe
- We provide service on a multi-lingual, local and multi-national basis.
- We are able to provide prompt solutions to complex international insurance problems due to the in-depth international insurance experience of our staff and our resources.
- We have a wealth of practical knowledge and understanding of local customs, laws, policy forms and insurance regulations.
- We can provide, where needed, a full range of risk management services, such as loss control, appraisals, captive funding and other alternative risk financing mechanisms.
- We are familiar with the facultative reinsurance arrangements, excess layer programs and customized DIC contracts that are often needed to support the placement of larger accounts.
- We have strong relationships with industrial / commercial insurance brokers in 160 countries worldwide.
Please contact our European Business Development and Servicing operation:
Mr. Benoit Linel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mr. George Worsley (email@example.com)
for more information about Globex Europe and how to join the Globex team.